There’s one horrible, no-good, very-bad money phrase you need to strike from your vocabulary: “I’ll do it when I make more money.” Saying this can cost you literally thousands of dollars, so here’s what to do instead.
I’m all about helping you use your money to live the life you want, whatever that looks like for you (and yes, that means saving for future-you, too). Find out more.
- Focus Areas, Goals, and Tactics: Why You Need All Three
- Four Investing Pep Talks I Give Myself When The Market is Bananas
- How to DIY a Financial Literacy Plan That Works For You
- You Should Always Read Your Insurance Policies (And What Happened When I Read Mine)
- How To Build a Holiday Budget That Actually Works