There’s one horrible, no-good, very-bad money phrase you need to strike from your vocabulary: “I’ll do it when I make more money.” Saying this can cost you literally thousands of dollars, so here’s what to do instead.
I’m all about helping you use your money to live the life you want, whatever that looks like for you (and yes, that means saving for future-you, too). Find out more.
- The Most Important Thing for Beginner Investors (In My Opinion Anyways)
- Exactly How To Track (And Manage!) Your Side Hustle Income
- How to Save Time Managing Your Business Finances
- Tax Credits, Tax Rates, and Tax Deductions: Decoding the 2019 Election Promises
- The Hidden Perk of Saving Up for Big Purchases