This is exactly how I manage my money.
These are the tools, technologies, books and websites I personally use and love to make managing my money look that easy.
- Tangerine – I use Tangerine for day-to-day banking.
- EQ Bank – I use them for high-interest savings.
- RBC Royal Bank – I use them for US chequing.
- Wealthsimple – I invest my RRSP and TFSA with them.
- Tangerine Cash Back Card – for everyday spending.
- American Express Essential – for business expenses.
- Borrowell – for a free credit score.
- Sonnet – I use them for home and auto insurance.
Heads up!Some of these links are affiliate links. That means that – at no cost to you! – I might get a commission if you end up using the same tools as I do.
- Lowestrates.ca – I used them to compare car insurance.
- Ratehub.ca – I use their mortgage calculators.
- Broke Millennial, by Erin Lowry
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich, by Ramit Sethi
- Stop Overthinking Your Money, by Preet Banerjee
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo
- Wealthing Like Rabbits, by Robert Brown
- Profit First, by Mike Michalowicz
- Freshbooks – to track expenses and invoice.
Pssst. Looking for a whole resource library full of free tools to help you manage your money? I got you fam. Click on that button, tell me where to send you an email, and I’ll shoot you the password ASAP.