This is exactly how I manage my money.These are the tools, technologies, books and websites I personally use and love to make managing my money easy.
- Tangerine – I use Tangerine for day-to-day banking.
- EQ Bank – I use them for high-interest savings.
- RBC Royal Bank – I use them for US chequing.
- Wealthsimple – I invest my RRSP and TFSA with them.
- Tangerine Cash Back Card – for everyday spending.
- American Express Essential – for business expenses.
- Borrowell – for a free credit score.
- Sonnet – I use them for home and auto insurance.
- Willful – I used them to make my will online (Ontario only)
- Lowestrates.ca – I used them to compare car insurance.
- Ratehub.ca – I use their mortgage calculators.
- Worry-Free Money, by Shannon Lee Simmons (must-read)
- Broke Millennial, by Erin Lowry
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich, by Ramit Sethi
- Stop Overthinking Your Money, by Preet Banerjee
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo
- Wealthing Like Rabbits, by Robert Brown
- Profit First, by Mike Michalowicz
- Freshbooks – to track expenses and invoice.
Many of these are affiliate links, which means I’ll get a small commission if you choose to use them (at no cost to you!)